Re Covid Mangaer / Supervisor / Tester & Further Therapist Background Information –
Background profile,- David Jenkins is qualified as a Covid 19 Production Set Supervisor and has recently completed Event Supervisor Advanced Level Training (February 2021) also through the First Option Group. And recently as a PCR Tester.
I have also successfully implemented and worked with ever changing Covid-19 Guidelines with my business’s.
COVID Manager / Supervisor Applicable Qualifications –
- First Option -Events Advanced Level training for Covid Supervisors – 2021
- Screen Skills Coronavirus Basic Awareness on Production Updated Training – 2021
- Covid – 19 PCR tester Trained via Robert Hamilton Medic – 2021
- First Option COVID-19 Supervisor – 2020
- First Option Managing COVID-19 Risks on Production – 2020
- Mental Health First Aider – 2020
- Screen Skills Coronavirus Basic Awareness on Production Training – 2020
- Safe Sets International – Covid-19 Certificate 2020
- Assessing Risk Within the Workplace – ROSPA 2010
- SPS First Line Management 2011
- COSHH Regs trained ROSPA 2010
I ensure my staff and I are compliant with various guidelines including GDPR compliance, Covid-19 guidelines and various Health and Safety guidelines. The priority being the safety of our patients who attend our clinics. My current role as a business owner in this environment has taught me to be comfortable making daily ever-changing management decisions based on the best information available at that time.
My experience in TV, Film and performing arts is working as a Graduate Sports Therapist providing pain management treatments predominately to the main cast and also the crew when required too. I have provided my services on numerous sets, locations and unit base environments. I have excellent radio & communication skills learned during my 21 years in the Prison Service. I’ve listed a few productions below, –
- Covid Compliance Advanced Supervisor / Advisor for various local businesses. 2020
- Full Time Sports Therapist to Chris Pine “Outlaw King” 2017
- Sports Therapist to Michael Caton-Jones “Our Ladies” 2018
- Sports Therapist On-Set Main Cast + crew “Outlander” 2018 – current
Please see my IMDB profile for more information on my TV & Film experience. As my C.V. is clinical and healthcare based this is enclosed on a separate word document. My close contacts within the medical professionals in TV & Film Industry combined with my experience working closely within all the departments ensure I’m equipped for this role.
My role as an On-Set Sports Therapist would involve liaising with all the necessary departments within a production ensuring I had a seamless transition of patient for treatment and then back to their role withing the production needs. Communicating their needs to their department head within data protection guidelines.
I would be happy to offer my services with combined roles,- Covid Production Supervisor , Covid Marshall , Covid tester and Sports Therapist qualified and insured to treat pain management during Phase 4 lockdown nationwide..
I’m comfortable communicating within all departments on a production including health and safety rep, (Mairi Ritchie is one of my referees and trained me for the Covid Supervisor Role), set nurses and rescue medics who I currently chat to on a regular basis offering advice on injury management and treatments.
As an experienced business owner and ex department manager within Tesco and the Scottish Prison Service I’m highly skilled in time management, conflict management and conflict resolution.
Skills which I’ve seen are vitally important on a production. I’m quite a friendly individual and do think of myself as a people person who listens and reacts responsibly.
I have my own transport and happy to travel wherever the production requires.
David Jenkins Bsc(hons)